Table of Contents
The Dayton Flyers (13-8, 5-3 A-10) host the Richmond Spiders (11-10, 4-4 A-10) in a matchup of A-10 teams at UD Arena, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The Spiders are 9-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 127.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flyers vs. Spiders
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Arena: UD Arena
Dayton Betting Stats & Information
- Dayton has put together a 13-7 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65% of those games).
- The Flyers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -432 or shorter.
- The Flyers’ ATS record is 9-12-0 this season.
- The average over/under Dayton has had set in games this season is 1.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Richmond Betting Stats & Info
- Richmond has been underdogs in nine games this season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Spiders have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +325 odds on them winning this game.
- The Spiders’ ATS record is 9-12-0 this year.
- The average total for Richmond’s games this season is 7.4 more points than the point total of 127.5 for this outing.
Dayton vs. Richmond Season Stat Comparison
|Dayton Rank||Dayton AVG||Richmond AVG||Richmond Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dayton Flyers Leaders
- Daron Holmes leads the Flyers in scoring, tallying 18.4 points per game to go with eight rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Dayton’s leading rebounder is Toumani Camara averaging 8.9 boards per game and its best passer is Mike Sharavjamts and his 3.2 assists per game.
- Koby Brea makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flyers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- Tyler Burton holds the top spot on the Spiders leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 19.3 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Neal Quinn notches more assists than any other Richmond teammate with 2.9 per game. He also averages 8.6 points and pulls down 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Burton knocks down two three-pointers per game, the most on the Spiders.