Table of Contents
The Stonehill Skyhawks (9-14, 5-3 NEC) host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (11-12, 4-4 NEC) in a matchup of NEC teams at Merkert Gymnasium, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The Skyhawks are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is 140.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Pioneers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: South Easton, Massachusetts
- Arena: Merkert Gymnasium
Stonehill Betting Stats & Information
- Stonehill has won 60% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-2).
- The Skyhawks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks’ ATS record is 10-10-1 this season.
- The Pioneers are 6-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Stonehill has had set in matchups this year is 2.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Sacred Heart Betting Stats & Info
- Sacred Heart has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Pioneers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +103.
- The Pioneers’ ATS record is 8-14-0 this year.
- The Pioneers have a 6-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Sacred Heart this year is two points higher than this game’s over/under.
Stonehill vs. Sacred Heart Season Stat Comparison
|Stonehill Rank||Stonehill AVG||Sacred Heart AVG||Sacred Heart Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stonehill Skyhawks Leaders
- The Skyhawks leader in points and rebounds is Andrew Sims, who scores 14.7 points and grabs 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Stonehill’s best passer is Isaiah Burnett, who averages 2.7 assists per game to go with his 12.1 PPG scoring average.
- Max Zegarowski makes more threes per game than any other member of the Skyhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Sacred Heart Pioneers Leaders
- Nico Galette is the top scorer for the Pioneers with 15.7 points per game. He also adds 6.9 rebounds and two assists per game to his scoring output.
- Sacred Heart’s leader in rebounds is Bryce Johnson with 8.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Mike Sixsmith with 2.7 per game.
- Joey Reilly averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pioneers.