Table of Contents
The Grambling Tigers (12-7, 5-2 SWAC) host the Jackson State Tigers (6-14, 5-2 SWAC) after winning seven home games in a row. The Grambling Tigers are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Grambling, Louisiana
- Arena: Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center
Grambling Betting Stats & Information
- Grambling has won 85.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-1).
- The Grambling Tigers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -352 or shorter.
- The Grambling Tigers are 8-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Jackson State Tigers are 8-3 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- Grambling’s average point total in outings this year is 133.3, 3.7 points below the over/under in this game.
Jackson State Betting Stats & Info
- Jackson State has won two, or 13.3%, of the 15 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Jackson State Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +265 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Jackson State Tigers have put together an 11-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Jackson State Tigers have an 8-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 7.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Jackson State this season is 5.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grambling vs. Jackson State Season Stat Comparison
|Grambling Rank||Grambling AVG||Jackson State AVG||Jackson State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- Cameron Christon leads the Grambling Tigers in scoring, tallying 14.1 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Carte’Are Gordon is Grambling’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.4 per game, while Shawndarius Cowart is its best passer, distributing 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Christon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grambling Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.3 per contest.
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Ken Evans is the top scorer for the Jackson State Tigers with 11.4 points per game. He also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his stats.
- Trace Young has a stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 11.4 points and 1.1 assists per game for Jackson State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Chase Adams has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 6.3 points and 2.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Coltie Young is dependable from distance and leads the Jackson State Tigers with 2.6 made threes per game.