Table of Contents
The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (13-10, 6-2 NEC) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to extend a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Merrimack Warriors (7-15, 5-3 NEC) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Knights
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: North Andover, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hammel Court
Merrimack Betting Stats & Information
- Merrimack has won two of five games when the moneyline favorite this season (40%).
- The Warriors have not played as a moneyline favorite of -121 or shorter.
- The Warriors have gone 8-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Knights have a 4-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Merrimack’s games this year is 14.4 fewer points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Stats & Info
- Fairleigh Dickinson has won three of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Knights have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -106 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Knights have put together an 8-12-1 record against the spread.
- The Knights are 4-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Fairleigh Dickinson’s games this season is 20.2 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Merrimack vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Season Stat Comparison
|Merrimack Rank||Merrimack AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Merrimack Warriors Leaders
- Jordan Minor leads the Warriors in scoring and rebounding, tallying 16.7 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Merrimack’s best passer is Javon Bennett, who averages 2.3 assists per game to go with his 7.6 PPG scoring average.
- Mykel Derring leads the Warriors in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Leaders
- The Knights’ Demetre Roberts racks up enough points (17.2 per game) and assists (four per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Sean Moore is at the top of the Fairleigh Dickinson rebounding leaderboard with five rebounds per game. He also scores 5 points and adds 0.9 assists per game.
- Grant Singleton hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Knights.