Table of Contents
The Howard Bison (12-10, 4-1 MEAC) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the North Carolina Central Eagles (10-9, 3-2 MEAC) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Burr Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bison vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Burr Gymnasium
Howard Betting Stats & Information
- Howard has won four of five games when favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
- The Bison have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -149 or shorter.
- The Bison have a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 7-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Howard has had set in games this year is 4.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Carolina Central has been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +119 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Eagles have compiled a 10-4-1 record against the spread.
- The Eagles have a 7-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- North Carolina Central’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.3 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Howard vs. North Carolina Central Season Stat Comparison
|Howard Rank||Howard AVG||North Carolina Central AVG||North Carolina Central Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Howard Bison Leaders
- The Bison leader in points and assists is Elijah Hawkins, who scores 12.9 points per game along with 5.4 assists.
- William Settle leads Howard in rebounding, pulling down 5.7 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.5 points a contest.
- Jordan Wood makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bison, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- Justin Wright puts up 15.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Eagles.
- The North Carolina Central leaders in rebounding and assists are Kris Monroe with 5.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.1 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Eric Boone with 5.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.9 points and 4.8 rebounds per game).
- Monroe is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 1.7 threes per game.