Table of Contents
The Maine Black Bears (8-12, 2-5 America East) visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (6-16, 1-6 America East) after losing five straight road games. The Great Danes are favored by only 1.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The point total is 140 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Great Danes vs. Black Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Albany, New York
- Arena: SEFCU Arena
Albany (NY) Betting Stats & Information
- Albany (NY) has won one of three games when the moneyline favorite this season (33.3%).
- The Great Danes have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- The Great Danes’ ATS record is 8-13-0 this season.
- The Black Bears have an 8-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Albany (NY)’s average point total in matchups this year is 141.9, 1.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Maine Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Maine has won four out of the 14 games, or 28.6%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Black Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -105 odds on them winning this game.
- The Black Bears have gone 11-6-1 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Black Bears are 8-4 against the spread.
- The average total in Maine’s games this year is 0.3 more points than the point total of 140 for this outing.
Albany (NY) vs. Maine Season Stat Comparison
|Albany (NY) Rank||Albany (NY) AVG||Maine AVG||Maine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Albany (NY) Great Danes Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Great Danes is Gerald Drumgoole Jr., who scores 14.6 points and distributes 2.5 assists per game.
- Jonathan Beagle is Albany (NY)’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 12 points per game.
- Drumgoole makes more threes per game than any other member of the Great Danes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Maine Black Bears Leaders
- Gedi Juozapaitis is the top scorer for the Black Bears with 15.7 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Maine leaders in rebounding and assists are Peter Filipovity with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.2 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Kellen Tynes with four assists per game (he also tacks on 14.4 points and 4.7 rebounds per game).
- Juozapaitis is the most prolific from deep for the Black Bears, hitting 2.7 threes per game.