Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (8-14, 2-7 ASUN) are underdogs (+5) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (9-13, 2-7 ASUN) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Pete Mathews Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under of 132 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gamecocks vs. Governors
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Jacksonville, Alabama
- Arena: Pete Mathews Coliseum
Jacksonville State Betting Stats & Information
- Jacksonville State has been favored on the moneyline seven times this season. They’ve gone 4-3 in those games.
- The Gamecocks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -226 or shorter.
- The Gamecocks are 8-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Governors have a 5-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average total Jacksonville State has had set in games this season is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- Austin Peay has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won twice.
- The Governors have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +180 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Governors have put together a 9-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5 points or more, the Governors have a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Austin Peay this year is 7.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Jacksonville State vs. Austin Peay Season Stat Comparison
|Jacksonville State Rank||Jacksonville State AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Jacksonville State Gamecocks Leaders
- Demaree King leads the Gamecocks in points and assists per game, scoring 14.5 points and distributing 3 assists.
- Juwan Perdue leads Jacksonville State in rebounding, pulling down 6.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.3 points a contest.
- King leads the Gamecocks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Sean Durugordon averages 13 points and six rebounds per game for the Governors, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Carlos Paez records more assists than any other Austin Peay player with 3.6 per game. He also averages 7 points and grabs 1.8 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Copeland is consistent from distance and leads the Governors with 1.4 made threes per game.