Table of Contents
The Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (7-15, 2-7 Patriot) are 1-point favorites as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Bucknell Bison (8-14, 1-8 Patriot) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Reitz Arena. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 132.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Greyhounds vs. Bison
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: Reitz Arena
Loyola (MD) Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola (MD) has won 40% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (2-3).
- The Greyhounds have not played as a moneyline favorite of -111 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Greyhounds have put together a 6-15-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Bison have a 5-5 record against the spread.
- Loyola (MD)’s average total in outings this season has been 133.1, 0.6 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Bucknell Betting Stats & Info
- Bucknell has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won two (20%) of those contests.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -111.
- The Bison are 8-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bison are 5-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for Bucknell this season is 3.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Loyola (MD) vs. Bucknell Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola (MD) Rank||Loyola (MD) AVG||Bucknell AVG||Bucknell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola (MD) Greyhounds Leaders
- The Greyhounds leader in points and assists is Kenny Jones, who scores 11.7 points per game along with 3.1 assists.
- Golden Dike leads Loyola (MD) in rebounding, pulling down 6.1 boards per game while also scoring 6.2 points a contest.
- Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Greyhounds, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Bucknell Bison Leaders
- Xander Rice’s points (14.2 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bison’s leaderboards.
- Alex Timmerman grabs 6.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 12 points per game and adds 1.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Bucknell rebounding leaderboard.
- Rice is the top shooter from deep for the Bison, hitting two threes per game.