Table of Contents
The Texas A&M Aggies (14-6, 6-1 SEC) host the Vanderbilt Commodores (10-10, 3-4 SEC) after winning five home games in a row. The Aggies are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Commodores
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: College Station, Texas
- Arena: Reed Arena
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M has won 12 of 16 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Aggies have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -559 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aggies have put together a 13-7-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Commodores are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in Texas A&M’s games this season is 0.8 fewer points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Info
- Vanderbilt has been underdogs in 11 games this season and won three (27.3%) of those contests.
- The Commodores have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +396 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Commodores have put together a 9-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Commodores are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Vanderbilt this year is 1.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M vs. Vanderbilt Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M Rank||Texas A&M AVG||Vanderbilt AVG||Vanderbilt Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- Wade Taylor IV leads the Aggies in points and assists per game, scoring 14.8 points and distributing 3.9 assists.
- Texas A&M’s best rebounder is Henry Coleman III, who averages 5.8 boards per game in addition to his 9.7 PPG average.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Taylor, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- Liam Robbins collects 13.2 points and 5.9 rebounds per game for the Commodores, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Ezra Manjon’s assist statline paces Vanderbilt; he records 2.9 assists per game.
- Myles Stute is dependable from deep and leads the Commodores with 2.5 made threes per game.