Table of Contents
The McNeese Cowboys (5-16, 2-6 Southland) will attempt to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (12-9, 5-3 Southland) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at American Bank Center as big, 10.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 150 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Islanders vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
- Arena: American Bank Center
Texas A&M-CC Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M-CC has won seven of 12 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (58.3%).
- The Islanders have not played as a moneyline favorite of -547 or shorter.
- The Islanders’ ATS record is 8-9-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 10.5 points or more, the Cowboys have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The average total Texas A&M-CC has had set in games this year is four more points than this outing’s point total.
McNeese Betting Stats & Info
- McNeese has won two of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +387 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cowboys have a 9-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Cowboys are 4-4 against the spread.
- McNeese’s games this year have averaged a total of 143.6 points, 6.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Texas A&M-CC vs. McNeese Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M-CC Rank||Texas A&M-CC AVG||McNeese AVG||McNeese Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M-CC Islanders Leaders
- The Islanders leader in points and rebounds is Isaac Mushila, who scores 14.6 points and pulls down 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Texas A&M-CC’s best passer is Terrion Murdix, who averages 5.4 assists per game to go with his 12.8 PPG scoring average.
- The Islanders get the most three-point shooting production out of Trey Tennyson, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
McNeese Cowboys Leaders
- Christian Shumate collects 12 points and 9.2 rebounds per game for the Cowboys, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Trae English dishes out more assists than any other McNeese player with 3.5 per game. He also averages 11.4 points and grabs 1.6 rebounds per game.
- Zach Scott makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.