Table of Contents
The Oklahoma Sooners (11-9) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (18-2) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Lloyd Noble Center as 6.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Sooners
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Norman, Oklahoma
- Arena: Lloyd Noble Center
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama has won 15 of 17 games when the moneyline favorite this season (88.2%).
- The Crimson Tide have not played a game with moneyline odds of -271 or shorter.
- The Crimson Tide have gone 13-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Sooners are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Alabama’s average point total in outings this season is 151.9, 5.4 points higher than the total in this game.
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oklahoma has won three out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Sooners have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +216 moneyline set for this game.
- The Sooners are 10-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Sooners are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Oklahoma this year is 14.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Alabama vs. Oklahoma Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- The Crimson Tide scoring leader is Brandon Miller, who averages 19.5 per contest to go with 8.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Alabama’s leading rebounder is Noah Clowney averaging 8.5 boards per game and its best passer is Jaden Bradley and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Miller leads the Crimson Tide in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- Grant Sherfield scores 16.4 points and adds 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Sooners’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Tanner Groves’ stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 10.1 points and 1.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard.
- Sherfield is the most prolific from distance for the Sooners, hitting 2.4 threes per game.