Table of Contents
The Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-17, 1-8 Big South) host the Winthrop Eagles (9-13, 4-5 Big South) after losing three home games in a row. The Blue Hose are favored by only 1 point in the contest, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The over/under is set at 134 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Hose vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Clinton, South Carolina
- Arena: Templeton Physical Education Center
Presbyterian Betting Stats & Information
- Presbyterian has won 50% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-2).
- The Blue Hose have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter.
- The Blue Hose’s ATS record is 9-11-0 this season.
- The Eagles have a 3-8-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average over/under Presbyterian has had set in games this season is 0.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Winthrop Betting Stats & Info
- Winthrop has won two, or 16.7%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -111.
- So far this season, the Eagles have put together an 8-11-1 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are 3-8-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for Winthrop this season is 11.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Presbyterian vs. Winthrop Season Stat Comparison
|Presbyterian Rank||Presbyterian AVG||Winthrop AVG||Winthrop Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Presbyterian Blue Hose Leaders
- Jalen Forrest leads the Blue Hose in scoring, tallying 12.8 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Terrell Ard Jr. leads Presbyterian in rebounding, averaging 5.6 per game, while Trevon Reddish leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.3 in each contest.
- Crosby James makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Hose, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- Kelton Talford sits atop the Eagles leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16 points and eight rebounds per game.
- Winthrop’s assist leader is Kasen Harrison with 3.5 per game. He also scores 10.4 points per game and tacks on 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Toneari Lane makes 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.