Table of Contents
The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (7-14, 3-5 SWAC) host the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (8-13, 4-4 SWAC) in a matchup of SWAC teams at Moore Gymnasium, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 30, 2023. The Wildcats are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Arena: Moore Gymnasium
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Information
- Bethune-Cookman has been favored on the moneyline five times this season. They’ve finished 4-1 in those games.
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 10-9-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have a 6-6 record against the spread.
- Bethune-Cookman’s average total in outings this season has been 143.8, 1.3 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Alabama A&M has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won two (20%) of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -105.
- The Bulldogs are 8-9-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Bulldogs are 6-6 against the spread.
- Alabama A&M’s games this season have averaged a total of 143 points, 0.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Bethune-Cookman Rank||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Alabama A&M AVG||Alabama A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- Zion Harmon leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 14.2 points per game to go with 1.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Kevin Davis leads Bethune-Cookman in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Marcus Garrett leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.7 in each contest.
- Harmon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- Garrett Hicks is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 14.4 points per game. He also grabs 3.8 rebounds and dishes out 1.9 assists per game.
- Olisa Akonobi puts up a stat line of 5.7 rebounds, 8.2 points and 0.5 assists per game for Alabama A&M to take the top rebound spot on the team. Messiah Thompson holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 10 points and 1.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Hicks is the most prolific from deep for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.6 threes per game.