Table of Contents
The Howard Bison (13-10, 5-1 MEAC) will attempt to build on a five-game win streak when they host the South Carolina State Bulldogs (3-19, 0-6 MEAC) on Monday, January 30, 2023 at Burr Gymnasium as heavy, 11.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 154.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bison vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Burr Gymnasium
Howard Betting Stats & Information
- Howard has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve gone 5-1 in those games.
- The Bison have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -626 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bison have compiled an 11-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 11.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have a 7-6 record against the spread.
- The average point total in Howard’s games this year is 8.5 fewer points than the over/under of 154.5 in this matchup.
South Carolina State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Carolina State has been the underdog 16 times and won two of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +435.
- The Bulldogs are 9-12-0 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this season, the Bulldogs are 7-6 against the spread.
- South Carolina State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 159.2 points, 4.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Howard vs. South Carolina State Season Stat Comparison
|Howard Rank||Howard AVG||South Carolina State AVG||South Carolina State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Howard Bison Leaders
- Elijah Hawkins leads the Bison in points and assists per game, scoring 13.1 points and distributing 5.7 assists.
- Howard’s best rebounder is William Settle, who averages 5.8 boards per game in addition to his 11.3 PPG average.
- Marcus Dockery makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bison, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
South Carolina State Bulldogs Leaders
- Rakeim Gary averages 11.7 points and adds 2.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulldogs’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Davion Everett is at the top of the South Carolina State rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game. He also scores 6.2 points and tacks on 0.9 assists per game.
- Gary is the most prolific from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.7 threes per game.