Table of Contents
The Iowa Hawkeyes (12-8, 4-5 Big Ten) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game home win streak when they take on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (14-6, 6-3 Big Ten) on Sunday, January 29, 2023 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is 141.5 in the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawkeyes vs. Scarlet Knights
- Game Day: Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Arena: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (9-3).
- The Hawkeyes have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -162 or shorter.
- The Hawkeyes are 12-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Scarlet Knights have a 3-0 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Iowa has had set in games this season is 12.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Rutgers Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Rutgers has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Scarlet Knights have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +128 odds on them winning this game.
- The Scarlet Knights have a 14-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Scarlet Knights are 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Rutgers this season is 14.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Iowa vs. Rutgers Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa Rank||Iowa AVG||Rutgers AVG||Rutgers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- Kris Murray leads the Hawkeyes in scoring and rebounding, putting up 20.6 points and 8.8 boards per game.
- Connor McCaffery leads Iowa in assists, averaging 2.8 per game while also scoring 7.5 points per contest.
- The Hawkeyes get the most three-point shooting production out of Murray, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Leaders
- The Scarlet Knights’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Clifford Omoruyi with 13.3 points and 10.2 rebounds per game.
- Paul Mulcahy’s assist statline leads Rutgers; he records 4.3 assists per game.
- Cam Spencer makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Scarlet Knights.