Table of Contents
The Golden State Warriors (25-24) square off against the Oklahoma City Thunder (24-25) as 3.5-point favorites on Monday, January 30, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and NBCS-BA.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and NBCS-BA
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Warriors Betting Stats & Information
- The Warriors have won 19 of the 32 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (59.4%).
- Golden State has gone 14-11 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -158 or shorter (winning 56%).
- The Warriors have a 23-25-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have a 10-14-1 record against the spread this season when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- In the Warriors’ 49 games with a set total, 28 have hit the over (57.1%).
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Thunder have won 17 out of the 35 games, or 48.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Oklahoma City has won 15 of its 27 games, or 55.6%, when it is the underdog by at least +132 on the moneyline.
- The Thunder have covered the spread 32 times over 49 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Thunder have gone 21-6 against the spread.
- This year, Thunder games have hit the over 26 times.
Warriors vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- The Warriors active scoring leader is Jordan Poole, who averages 21 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Kevon Looney adds 6.7 points, 2.8 assists and 8.7 rebounds per contest. Draymond Green puts up 7.9 points, 6.8 assists and 7.3 rebounds a game.
- The Warriors get 4.9 three-pointers per game out of Stephen Curry.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Josh Giddey’s averages this season include 16 points, eight rebounds and 5.7 assists per game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander averages 30.9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- Isaiah Joe is dependable from deep with two made threes per game.