Table of Contents
The Phoenix Suns (26-25) take the court against the Toronto Raptors (23-28) as just 2.5-point favorites on Monday, January 30, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET on BSAZ and TSN.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSAZ and TSN
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have won 61.3% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (19-12).
- Phoenix has gone 17-7 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -139 or shorter (winning 70.8%).
- So far this season, the Suns have put together a 26-24-1 record against the spread.
- The Suns have a 14-11 record against the spread this season when favored by 2.5 points or more.
- Suns games have gone over the point total in 24 out of 51 opportunities (47.1%).
Toronto Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Raptors have won eight out of the 22 games, or 36.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Toronto has a record of 4-10, a 28.6% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +116 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Raptors have put together a 25-25-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Raptors are 9-6 against the spread.
- This year, 27 of the Raptors’ games have gone over the point total.
Suns vs. Raptors Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- The Suns active scoring leader is Mikal Bridges, who averages 16.5 per contest to go with 4.4 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Chris Paul contributes with 14.3 points, 8.7 assists and 4.4 rebounds a game, and Deandre Ayton adds 17.7 points, 2.1 assists and 10 rebounds per matchup.
- Bridges leads active Suns in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Pascal Siakam scores 25.1 points per game. He also collects 8.1 rebounds and racks up 6.4 assists per game.
- Fred VanVleet adds 19.1 points, 4.3 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game to the team’s offensive output.
- VanVleet is the top scorer from distance for the Raptors (among active players), hitting three threes per game.