Table of Contents
The Philadelphia 76ers (32-16) are heavily favored (-10.5) to continue a seven-game winning streak when they host the Orlando Magic (19-31) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 30, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center. The game airs on BSFL and NBCS-PH. The over/under for the matchup is 231.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Magic
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers have gone 24-10 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 70.6% of those games).
- Philadelphia has gone 3-1 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -552 or shorter (winning 75%).
- The 76ers’ ATS record is 28-20-0 this season.
- The 76ers have a 4-2 record against the spread when favored by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Philadelphia has had set in games this year is 5.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- A total of 29 of the 76ers’ 50 games with a set total have hit the over (58%).
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Magic have been the underdog 41 times and won 15, or 36.6%, of those games.
- This season, Orlando has won one of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +404 on the moneyline.
- The Magic have covered the spread 28 times this season (28-20-2).
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Magic have an ATS record of 4-1-1.
- The average point total for Orlando this season is 5.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Magic have hit the over 27 times this season.
76ers vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid averages 33.8 points and 10 rebounds per game, with 4.2 assists.
- James Harden contributes 21.4 points per game while adding 6.3 rebounds and 11.2 assists for the 76ers.
- Georges Niang leads active 76ers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Paolo Banchero scores 20.5 points per game. He also collects 6.3 rebounds and averages 3.7 assists per game.
- Bol Bol also chips in with 11.3 points, 6.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Franz Wagner hits 1.7 three-pointers per game.