Table of Contents
Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks (25-25) are 2.5-point underdogs against Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers (23-26) Monday, January 30, 2023 at Moda Center. The game starts at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV, ROOT Sports NW, and BSSE.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trail Blazers vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, ROOT Sports NW, and BSSE
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Trail Blazers Betting Stats & Information
- The Trail Blazers have won 14 of the 25 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (56%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -141 or shorter, Portland has a record of 13-8 (61.9% win percentage).
- The Trail Blazers have gone 24-24-1 ATS this season.
- The Trail Blazers have a 13-9 record against the spread in games they were favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Out of the Trail Blazers’ 50 games with a set total, 22 have hit the over (44%).
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hawks have been the underdog 22 times and won nine, or 40.9%, of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 4-7, a 36.4% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +119 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Hawks have registered a 21-28-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 10-6 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 29 of the Hawks’ games have gone over the point total.
Trail Blazers vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Trail Blazers this season is Lillard, who scores 30.1 points and distributes 7.3 assists per game.
- Jusuf Nurkic contributes with 9.7 boards and three assists per game in addition to his 14.1 PPG scoring average.
- Anfernee Simons leads active Trail Blazers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Young’s statline this season includes 27.2 points, 9.9 assists and 2.9 rebounds per game.
- John Collins’ statline of 7.7 rebounds, 13.5 points and 1.2 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Young is the most prolific from distance for the Hawks (among active players), hitting 2.1 threes per game.