Table of Contents
The Minnesota Timberwolves (27-25) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (27-21) on Monday, January 30, 2023 at Target Center as only 1.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and BSN. The over/under in the matchup is 236.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Timberwolves vs. Kings
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
Timberwolves Betting Stats & Information
- The Timberwolves have been favored on the moneyline 27 total times this season. They’ve finished 15-12 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -112 or shorter, Minnesota has gone 14-12 (53.8% win percentage).
- The Timberwolves’ ATS record is 24-26-2 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Timberwolves are 9-14-2 against the spread.
- Minnesota’s average point total in outings this year is 230.1, 5.9 points below the total in this game.
- The Timberwolves have hit the over in 23 of their 48 games with a set total (47.9%).
Sacramento Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Kings have won eight out of the 20 games, or 40%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Sacramento has won eight of its 20 games, or 40%, when it is the underdog by at least -108 on the moneyline.
- The Kings have gone 26-21-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Kings have gone 12-8 against the spread.
- The average point total for Sacramento this season is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Kings games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times this year.
Timberwolves vs. Kings Season Stat Comparison
|Timberwolves Rank||Timberwolves AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- The Timberwolves active scoring leader is Anthony Edwards, who averages 24.7 per contest to go with 6.1 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
- D’Angelo Russell is averaging 17.8 points, 6.3 assists and three rebounds a game, while Rudy Gobert adds 13.3 points, 0.9 assists and 11.7 rebounds per outing.
- Edwards leads active Timberwolves in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis scores 18.5 points per game. He also records 12.3 rebounds and dishes out 7.3 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 23.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter is the top scorer from deep for the Kings (among active players), hitting 2.9 threes per game.