Table of Contents
The Washington Wizards (23-26) will look to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (14-36) on Monday, January 30, 2023 at AT&T Center as 5-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSSW and NBCS-DC.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wizards vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and NBCS-DC
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Wizards Betting Stats & Information
- The Wizards have been favored on the moneyline 16 total times this season. They’ve gone 10-6 in those games.
- Washington has won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -214 or shorter.
- The Wizards have a 23-25-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Wizards are 2-3 against the spread when favored by 5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in 24 of the Wizards’ 50 games with a set total.
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- The Spurs have entered the game as underdogs 47 times this season and won 12, or 25.5%, of those games.
- San Antonio has a record of 5-30, a 14.3% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +175 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Spurs have covered the spread 23 times this season (23-27-0).
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Spurs have an ATS record of 15-22.
- Games involving the Spurs have hit the over 30 times this year.
Wizards vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma averages 22 points, 7.7 rebounds and four assists per game.
- Monte Morris contributes with 3.4 boards and 5.3 assists per game in addition to his 10.4 PPG scoring average.
- Kuzma makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Wizards, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson averages 21.8 points per game, while also pulling down 4.8 rebounds and averaging 2.6 assists per game.
- Tre Jones adds 13.2 points, 3.6 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Jakob Poeltl averages 11.9 points, 9.1 rebounds and three assists per game.
- Johnson averages 2.4 three-pointers per game.