Table of Contents
The Memphis Tigers (16-5, 6-2 AAC) are heavily favored (-12.5) to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (5-14, 1-7 AAC) at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 29, 2023 at Donald W. Reynolds Center. The over/under for the matchup is set at 154.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Golden Hurricane
- Game Day: Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Arena: Donald W. Reynolds Center
Memphis Betting Stats & Information
- Memphis has put together a 13-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 86.7% of those games).
- The Tigers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -842 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 9-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Hurricane are 0-3 against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Memphis’ games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the total of 154 in this matchup.
Tulsa Betting Stats & Info
- Tulsa has won two, or 13.3%, of the 15 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +540 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Golden Hurricane have put together a 4-14-1 record against the spread.
- The Golden Hurricane are winless against the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Tulsa’s games this year have averaged a total of 145.4 points, 8.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Memphis vs. Tulsa Season Stat Comparison
|Memphis Rank||Memphis AVG||Tulsa AVG||Tulsa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points and assists is Kendric Davis, who scores 21.3 points per game along with six assists.
- DeAndre Williams is Memphis’ best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.6 boards in each contest while scoring 16.7 points per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Davis, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Leaders
- Sam Griffin sits at the top of the Golden Hurricane scoring leaderboard with 15.8 points per game. He also grabs 2.8 rebounds and racks up 2.3 assists per game.
- Bryant Selebangue puts up a stat line of 9.3 rebounds, 13.3 points and 0.8 assists per game for Tulsa to take the top rebound spot on the team. Anthony Pritchard has the top spot for assists with 4.2 per game, adding 8.7 points and three rebounds per contest.
- Griffin is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Golden Hurricane, hitting 2.6 threes per game.