Table of Contents
The Marist Red Foxes (7-12, 3-7 MAAC) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Siena Saints (14-7, 8-2 MAAC) on Sunday, January 29, 2023 at McCann Arena as 4.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Saints vs. Red Foxes
- Game Day: Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Poughkeepsie, New York
- Arena: McCann Arena
Siena Betting Stats & Information
- Siena has won 70% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-3).
- The Saints have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -202 or shorter.
- The Saints have a 13-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Red Foxes have a 3-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- Siena’s average point total in matchups this season is 136.6, 8.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Marist Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Marist has won four out of the 13 games, or 30.8%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Red Foxes have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +163 moneyline set for this game.
- The Red Foxes are 8-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Red Foxes have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Marist this year is 0.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Siena vs. Marist Season Stat Comparison
|Siena Rank||Siena AVG||Marist AVG||Marist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Siena Saints Leaders
- Javian McCollum leads the Saints in points and assists per game, scoring 15.8 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Jared Billups is Siena’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 7.4 points per game.
- Andrew Platek leads the Saints in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- Patrick Gardner puts up 18.3 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Red Foxes, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Marist’s assist leader is Isaiah Brickner with 2.7 per game. He also averages 6.8 points per game and adds 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Noah Harris is the top shooter from deep for the Red Foxes, hitting 2.3 threes per game.