Table of Contents
Horizon opponents square off when the Robert Morris Colonials (10-12, 5-6 Horizon) host the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (9-13, 7-4 Horizon) at UPMC Events Center, starting at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 29, 2023. The Golden Grizzlies are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonials vs. Golden Grizzlies
- Game Day: Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Moon Township, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Events Center
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Information
- Robert Morris has been favored on the moneyline six times this season. They’ve gone 4-2 in those games.
- The Colonials have not played a game with moneyline odds of -155 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Colonials have put together an 11-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 6-8 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Robert Morris’ average point total in matchups this season is 136.5, four points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Oakland Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oakland has been the underdog 15 times and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- The Golden Grizzlies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +128 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Grizzlies’ ATS record is 9-13-0 this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Golden Grizzlies have a 6-8 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Oakland this year is 8.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Robert Morris vs. Oakland Season Stat Comparison
|Robert Morris Rank||Robert Morris AVG||Oakland AVG||Oakland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- Enoch Cheeks leads the Colonials in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Kahliel Spear is Robert Morris’ leading rebounder, grabbing 7.7 per game, while Michael Green III is its best passer, averaging 4.7 assists in each contest.
- Josh Corbin leads the Colonials in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- Jalen Moore’s points (16.8 per game) and assists (5.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Golden Grizzlies’ leaderboards.
- Trey Townsend’s stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 16.2 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oakland rebounding leaderboard.
- Blake Lampman is the most prolific from distance for the Golden Grizzlies, hitting 2.6 threes per game.