Table of Contents
The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (12-8, 7-2 Patriot) will try to build on a seven-game win streak when they host the Boston University Terriers (10-12, 3-6 Patriot) on Sunday, January 29, 2023 at Stabler Arena as only 3-point favorites. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountain Hawks vs. Terriers
- Game Day: Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Stabler Arena
Lehigh Betting Stats & Information
- Lehigh has a 4-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Mountain Hawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter.
- The Mountain Hawks’ ATS record is 11-8-0 this season.
- The Terriers have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3 points or more.
- Lehigh’s average total in matchups this season has been 141.4, 4.4 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Boston University Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Boston University has won one out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Terriers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +129 moneyline set for this game.
- The Terriers’ ATS record is 10-11-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Terriers have a 3-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Boston University this year is two points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Lehigh vs. Boston University Season Stat Comparison
|Lehigh Rank||Lehigh AVG||Boston University AVG||Boston University Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Mountain Hawks is Evan Taylor, who accumulates 14.9 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Jalin Sinclair is Lehigh’s best passer, distributing 2.8 assists per game while scoring 3.5 PPG.
- Keith Higgins Jr. leads the Mountain Hawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Boston University Terriers Leaders
- Walter Whyte averages 14 points and 5.7 rebounds per game for the Terriers, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts’ assist statline paces Boston University; he records 2.2 assists per game.
- Whyte is consistent from distance and leads the Terriers with 1.6 made threes per game.