Table of Contents
The No. 10 Texas Longhorns (17-4, 6-2 Big 12) are favored (by 3.5 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the No. 17 Baylor Bears (16-5, 5-3 Big 12) on Monday, January 30, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 148.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Bears
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas has won 13 of 15 games when favored on the moneyline this season (86.7%).
- The Longhorns have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -170 or shorter.
- The Longhorns are 8-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Texas has had set in matchups this year is 0.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Baylor Betting Stats & Info
- Baylor has been the underdog in three games this season but picked up the win in all of them.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +140.
- The Bears are 10-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Baylor this year is 0.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Texas vs. Baylor Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Baylor AVG||Baylor Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Longhorns is Marcus Carr, who scores 17.3 points and distributes 4.2 assists per game.
- Timmy Allen leads Texas in rebounding, pulling down 5.1 boards per game while also scoring 10.5 points a contest.
- Carr makes more threes per game than any other member of the Longhorns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Baylor Bears Leaders
- Keyonte George racks up 17.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bears.
- Baylor’s leader in rebounds is Jalen Bridges with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Adam Flagler with 4.8 per game.
- Flagler is the top scorer from distance for the Bears, hitting 2.7 threes per game.