Table of Contents
The UMKC Kangaroos (10-13, 6-4 Summit) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (11-11, 6-4 Summit) on Monday, January 30, 2023 at Swinney Recreation Center as only 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 131.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kangaroos vs. Jackrabbits
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: Swinney Recreation Center
UMKC Betting Stats & Information
- UMKC has gone 4-5 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 44.4%).
- The Kangaroos have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -119 or shorter.
- The Kangaroos are 12-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jackrabbits are 3-3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UMKC’s games this year is 1.5 more points than the total of 131.5 in this matchup.
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Dakota State has been the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- The Jackrabbits have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Jackrabbits have gone 8-12-1 ATS this season.
- The Jackrabbits have a 3-3-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- South Dakota State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.6 points, 6.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
UMKC vs. South Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|UMKC Rank||UMKC AVG||South Dakota State AVG||South Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Kangaroos this season is Rayquawndis Mitchell, who averages 18.2 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- UMKC’s leading rebounder is Allen David Mukeba Jr. averaging 7.6 boards per game and its best passer is Shemarri Allen and his 2.9 assists per game.
- The Kangaroos get the most three-point shooting production out of Mitchell, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- Zeke Mayo paces the Jackrabbits scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, recording 17 points, 6.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Mayo is consistent from three-point range and leads the Jackrabbits with 2.5 made threes per game.