Table of Contents
The No. 24 Clemson Tigers (18-4, 10-1 ACC) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Boston College Eagles (10-12, 4-7 ACC) on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at Silvio O. Conte Forum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 135.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has won 88.2% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (15-2).
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -173 or shorter.
- The Tigers have an 11-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 5-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Clemson’s average total in outings this year has been 141.5, six points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Boston College Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Boston College has been the underdog 14 times and won five, or 35.7%, of those games.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +144 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles have a 9-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 5-5 against the spread.
- The average total for Boston College’s games this year is 0.2 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Clemson vs. Boston College Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Boston College AVG||Boston College Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tigers is Hunter Tyson, who puts up 16 points and 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Chase Hunter is Clemson’s best passer, dishing out 4.2 assists per game while scoring 14.6 PPG.
- Tyson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford is the top scorer for the Eagles with 12.9 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Boston College leaders in rebounding and assists are T.J. Bickerstaff with 5.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 5.5 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Jaeden Zackery with 2.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.2 points and 3.3 rebounds per game).
- Ashton-Langford is consistent from deep and leads the Eagles with one made three per game.