Table of Contents
The Ball State Cardinals (14-7, 5-3 MAC) hit the road in MAC action against the Bowling Green Falcons (10-11, 4-4 MAC) on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Cardinals are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is 151.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cardinals vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Arena: Stroh Center
Ball State Betting Stats & Information
- Ball State has won 10 of 12 games when the moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- The Cardinals have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Cardinals have put together a 10-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Falcons have a 4-5-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Ball State has had set in matchups this season is 6.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Info
- Bowling Green has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won three of those games.
- The Falcons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +103.
- The Falcons are 10-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Falcons have a 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Bowling Green this year is 3.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Ball State vs. Bowling Green Season Stat Comparison
|Ball State Rank||Ball State AVG||Bowling Green AVG||Bowling Green Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ball State Cardinals Leaders
- Jarron Coleman leads the Cardinals in points and assists per game, scoring 15 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Payton Sparks leads Ball State in rebounding, pulling down 7.7 boards per game while also scoring 12.4 points a contest.
- Coleman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- Leon Ayers III scores 18.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Falcons.
- Rashaun Agee has a stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 11 points and 0.6 assists per game for Bowling Green to take the top rebound spot on the team. Samari Curtis has the top spot for assists with 4.3 per game, adding 12.1 points and 3.4 rebounds per outing.
- Kaden Metheny is the top shooter from distance for the Falcons, hitting 2.8 threes per game.