Table of Contents
The Kent State Golden Flashes (17-4, 7-1 MAC) host the Central Michigan Chippewas (8-13, 3-5 MAC) after winning 10 straight home games. The Golden Flashes are heavy favorites by 18 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. The point total in the matchup is set at 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Flashes vs. Chippewas
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Kent, Ohio
- Arena: Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center
Kent State Betting Stats & Information
- Kent State has put together a 14-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 93.3% of those games).
- The Golden Flashes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -3333 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Golden Flashes have put together a 13-6-1 record against the spread.
- The Chippewas are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 18-point underdogs.
- Kent State’s average point total in matchups this season is 139, three points higher than the total in this game.
Central Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Central Michigan has been underdogs in 15 games this season and won three (20%) of those contests.
- The Chippewas have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1300.
- The Chippewas’ ATS record is 9-10-0 this season.
- The Chippewas are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 18 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Central Michigan this season is 2.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Kent State vs. Central Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Kent State Rank||Kent State AVG||Central Michigan AVG||Central Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kent State Golden Flashes Leaders
- Sincere Carry leads the Golden Flashes in points and assists per game, scoring 17.4 points and distributing 4.9 assists.
- Cli’Ron Hornbeak leads Kent State in rebounding, pulling down six rebounds per game while also scoring 5.7 points a contest.
- The Golden Flashes get the most three-point shooting production out of Miryne Thomas, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Central Michigan Chippewas Leaders
- Jesse Zarzuela’s points (17.1 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Chippewas’ leaderboards.
- Brian Taylor’s stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 13.9 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Central Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Zarzuela is reliable from deep and leads the Chippewas with 2.6 made threes per game.