Table of Contents
The Saint Louis Billikens (15-6, 7-1 A-10) take a six-game winning streak into a road matchup with the Fordham Rams (17-4, 5-3 A-10), who have won four straight. The Rams are underdogs by 4.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. The over/under for the matchup is set at 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Billikens vs. Rams
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bronx, New York
- Arena: Rose Hill Gymnasium
Saint Louis Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Louis has been the moneyline favorite 19 times this season. They’ve finished 14-5 in those games.
- The Billikens have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -198 or shorter.
- The Billikens are 10-10-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Rams are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Saint Louis has had in its matchups this season is 0.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Fordham Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Fordham has been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- The Rams have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +163 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rams’ ATS record is 13-7-1 this year.
- The Rams are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Fordham’s games this year is 6.5 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 in this outing.
Saint Louis vs. Fordham Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Louis Rank||Saint Louis AVG||Fordham AVG||Fordham Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Louis Billikens Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Billikens this season is Gibson Jimerson, who averages 12.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, and one assist per game.
- Francis Okoro is Saint Louis’ leading rebounder, grabbing 8.7 per game, while Yuri Collins is its best passer, averaging 10.6 assists in each contest.
- The Billikens get the most three-point shooting production out of Jimerson, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
Fordham Rams Leaders
- Darius Quisenberry is at the top of the Rams scoring leaderboard with 16.8 points per game. He also grabs 3.6 rebounds and racks up 3.3 assists per game.
- The Fordham leaders in rebounding and assists are Khalid Moore with 6.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 15 points and 1.6 assists per game) and Antrell Charlton with 3.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 8 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Quisenberry is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Rams, hitting 2.3 threes per game.