Table of Contents
The Toledo Rockets (15-6, 6-2 MAC) will try to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Miami (OH) RedHawks (7-14, 1-7 MAC) on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at Millett Hall as big, 10-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 159.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rockets vs. RedHawks
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Oxford, Ohio
- Arena: Millett Hall
Toledo Betting Stats & Information
- Toledo has been favored on the moneyline 17 times this season. They’ve gone 13-4 in those games.
- The Rockets have not played a game with moneyline odds of -515 or shorter.
- The Rockets have gone 12-8-0 ATS this season.
- The RedHawks have a 3-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 10 points or more.
- Toledo’s average point total in outings this season is 163.6, 4.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Miami (OH) Betting Stats & Info
- Miami (OH) has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won two (15.4%) of those contests.
- The RedHawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +378 moneyline set for this game.
- The RedHawks’ ATS record is 7-11-0 this season.
- The RedHawks are 3-3 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Miami (OH) this season is 10.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Toledo vs. Miami (OH) Season Stat Comparison
|Toledo Rank||Toledo AVG||Miami (OH) AVG||Miami (OH) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toledo Rockets Leaders
- The Rockets leader in points and assists is Rayj Dennis, who puts up 18.5 points per game along with 5.8 assists.
- Setric Millner Jr. leads Toledo in rebounding, grabbing 6.1 boards per game while also scoring 15 points a contest.
- The Rockets get the most three-point shooting production out of JT Shumate, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Miami (OH) RedHawks Leaders
- Mekhi Lairy scores 17.4 points and adds 4.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the RedHawks’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Morgan Safford’s stat line of six rebounds, 14.9 points and 1.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Miami (OH) rebounding leaderboard.
- Lairy is the most prolific from deep for the RedHawks, hitting 1.9 threes per game.