Table of Contents
The DePaul Blue Demons (9-13, 3-8 Big East) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 19 UConn Huskies (16-6, 5-6 Big East) on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at Wintrust Arena as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 145.5 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Blue Demons
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Wintrust Arena
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has been favored on the moneyline 18 times this season. They’ve finished 12-6 in those games.
- The Huskies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -582 or shorter.
- The Huskies have a 12-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Demons are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for UConn’s games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
DePaul Betting Stats & Info
- DePaul has won three, or 21.4%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Blue Demons have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +420 odds on them winning this game.
- The Blue Demons have a 9-11-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Demons are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for DePaul this year is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UConn vs. DePaul Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||DePaul AVG||DePaul Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- Adama Sanogo leads the Huskies in scoring and rebounding, putting up 16.9 points and 7.2 boards per game.
- Andre Jackson leads UConn in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 6 points per contest.
- Jordan Hawkins leads the Huskies in three-point shooting, making an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- Umoja Gibson averages 16.2 points and adds 4.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Blue Demons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Eral Penn is at the top of the DePaul rebounding leaderboard with 7.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.5 points and tacks on 0.8 assists per game.
- Gibson averages 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Demons.