Table of Contents
The Cal Baptist Lancers (13-9, 5-4 WAC) host the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (15-7, 7-2 WAC) in a matchup of WAC teams at CBU Events Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 1, 2023. The Lancers are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
How do I watch Lancers vs. Thunderbirds?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: CBU Events Center
Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Thunderbirds
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Information
- Cal Baptist has put together an 8-6 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1% of those games).
- The Lancers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The Lancers are 11-9-1 against the spread this season.
- The Thunderbirds have a 4-0-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Cal Baptist’s average point total in matchups this season is 131.8, 11.7 points below the over/under in this game.
Southern Utah Betting Stats & Info
- Southern Utah has been underdogs in seven games this season and won three (42.9%) of those contests.
- The Thunderbirds have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +115 odds on them winning this game.
- The Thunderbirds’ ATS record is 10-6-2 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Thunderbirds are 4-0-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Southern Utah’s games this year is 15.2 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Cal Baptist vs. Southern Utah Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Baptist Rank||Cal Baptist AVG||Southern Utah AVG||Southern Utah Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Lancers is Taran Armstrong, who scores 11.5 points and distributes 4.9 assists per game.
- Hunter Goodrick leads Cal Baptist in rebounding, pulling down 7.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 9 points a contest.
- The Lancers get the most three-point shooting production out of Joe Quintana, who knocks down two threes per game.
Southern Utah Thunderbirds Leaders
- Tevian Jones averages 19.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Thunderbirds.
- Southern Utah’s leader in rebounds is Harrison Butler with 6.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Drake Allen with 3.5 per game.
- Jones knocks down 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Thunderbirds.