Table of Contents
The Utah State Aggies (17-5, 6-3 MWC) are favored (by 4.5 points) to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the New Mexico Lobos (19-3, 6-3 MWC) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 154.5.
How do I watch Aggies vs. Lobos?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Logan, Utah
- Arena: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Lobos
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State is 16-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 88.9%).
- The Aggies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -180 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aggies have compiled a 12-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Lobos are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in Utah State’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the total of 154.5 in this matchup.
New Mexico Betting Stats & Info
- New Mexico has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won three of those games.
- The Lobos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +155.
- The Lobos’ ATS record is 12-8-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Lobos are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under in New Mexico’s games this year is 1.2 fewer points than the point total of 154.5 for this outing.
Utah State vs. New Mexico Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||New Mexico AVG||New Mexico Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- Steven Ashworth leads the Aggies in points and assists per game, scoring 15.3 points and distributing 4.7 assists.
- Utah State’s best rebounder is Daniel Akin, who averages 7.5 boards per game in addition to his 12.5 PPG average.
- Ashworth leads the Aggies in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. is the top scorer for the Lobos with 19.5 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his stats.
- Morris Udeze has a stat line of 8.5 rebounds, 15.7 points and 1.5 assists per game for New Mexico to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jaelen House holds the top spot for assists with 4.8 per game, adding 17.4 points and four rebounds per matchup.
- House is dependable from distance and leads the Lobos with 1.8 made threes per game.