Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (12-9, 5-3 SEC) are 6-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the No. 2 Tennessee Volunteers (18-3, 7-1 SEC) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.
How do I watch Volunteers vs. Gators?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Arena: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Gators
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee is 14-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 87.5%).
- The Volunteers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -263 or shorter.
- The Volunteers’ ATS record is 13-8-0 this season.
- Tennessee’s average point total in matchups this year is 129, three points below the over/under in this game.
Florida Betting Stats & Info
- Florida has won one of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Gators have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +215.
- The Gators are 11-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Florida this year is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee vs. Florida Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Florida AVG||Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Volunteers this season is Santiago Vescovi, who averages 12.2 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.
- Julian Phillips leads Tennessee in rebounding, averaging 5.1 per game, while Zakai Zeigler leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.1 in each contest.
- Vescovi makes more threes per game than any other member of the Volunteers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Florida Gators Leaders
- The Gators’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Colin Castleton with 14.9 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Kyle Lofton notches more assists than any other Florida teammate with 2.9 per game. He also scores 8.5 points and grabs 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Will Richard is dependable from deep and leads the Gators with 1.7 made threes per game.