Table of Contents
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-13, 1-10 ACC) will try to stop a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Louisville Cardinals (2-19, 0-10 ACC) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 as 2-point favorites. The Cardinals have lost 10 games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
How do I watch Yellow Jackets vs. Cardinals?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Arena: KFC Yum! Center
Betting Lines for Yellow Jackets vs. Cardinals
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia Tech has won all six games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Yellow Jackets have not played a game with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Yellow Jackets have gone 8-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Cardinals are 6-10 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- Georgia Tech’s average total in outings this season has been 139, 3.5 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Louisville Betting Stats & Info
- Louisville has won one, or 6.2%, of the 16 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cardinals have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +105 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cardinals have a 6-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have a 6-10 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Louisville this season is 2.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Georgia Tech vs. Louisville Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia Tech Rank||Georgia Tech AVG||Louisville AVG||Louisville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- The Yellow Jackets leader in rebounds and assist is Deivon Smith, who pulls down 5.7 rebounds and gives out 3.7 assists per game along with scoring 8 points per contest.
- Georgia Tech’s leading scorer is Miles Kelly, who drops 13 points a game in addition to his 3.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Kelly makes more threes per game than any other member of the Yellow Jackets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Louisville Cardinals Leaders
- El Ellis’ points (17.3 per game) and assists (4.7 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cardinals’ leaderboards.
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield grabs six rebounds per game (he also scores 7.5 points per game and adds 0.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Louisville rebounding leaderboard.
- Ellis is consistent from deep and leads the Cardinals with 1.9 made threes per game.