Table of Contents
The Bucknell Bison (8-15, 1-9 Patriot) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the American Eagles (14-7, 6-4 Patriot) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at Bender Arena as 7.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133 points.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Bison?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Bender Arena
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Bison
American Betting Stats & Information
- American has put together an 8-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 72.7% of those games).
- The Eagles have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -345 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Bison are 3-1 against the spread.
- American’s average point total in outings this year is 131.6, 1.4 points below the over/under in this game.
Bucknell Betting Stats & Info
- Bucknell has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won twice.
- The Bison have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +260 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bison’s ATS record is 8-14-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Bison are 3-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Bucknell’s games this year is 3.1 more points than the point total of 133 in this outing.
American vs. Bucknell Season Stat Comparison
|American Rank||American AVG||Bucknell AVG||Bucknell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
American Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Eagles this season is Matt Rogers, who averages 13 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- American’s leading rebounder is Johnny O’Neil averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Elijah Stephens and his four assists per game.
- The Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of O’Neil, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Bucknell Bison Leaders
- Xander Rice racks up 14.5 points and tacks on 3.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bison’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- Alex Timmerman’s stat line of 6.9 rebounds, 12 points and 1.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Bucknell rebounding leaderboard.
- Rice is dependable from distance and leads the Bison with two made threes per game.