Table of Contents
The Seton Hall Pirates (13-9, 6-5 Big East) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the St. John’s (NY) Red Storm (14-8, 4-7 Big East) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 143 points.
How do I watch Red Storm vs. Pirates?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Arena: Carnesecca Arena
Betting Lines for Red Storm vs. Pirates
|St. John’s (NY)||-1||143|
St. John’s (NY) Betting Stats & Information
- St. John’s (NY) has won 92.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (12-1).
- The Red Storm have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Red Storm have gone 9-13-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Pirates are 4-4 against the spread.
- St. John’s (NY)’s average point total in outings this season is 150.7, 7.7 points higher than the total in this game.
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Seton Hall has been the underdog eight times and won three of those games.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +100.
- The Pirates are 12-8-1 ATS this year.
- The Pirates are 4-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average over/under for Seton Hall’s games this season is 10.5 fewer points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
St. John’s (NY) vs. Seton Hall Season Stat Comparison
|St. John’s (NY) Rank||St. John’s (NY) AVG||Seton Hall AVG||Seton Hall Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
St. John’s (NY) Red Storm Leaders
- Joel Soriano leads the Red Storm in scoring and rebounding, tallying 16.3 points and 12.2 boards per game.
- St. John’s (NY)’s best passer is Andre Curbelo, who averages 4.7 assists per game to go with his 9.9 PPG scoring average.
- David Jones leads the Red Storm in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Al-Amir Dawes is at the top of the Pirates scoring leaderboard with 11.6 points per game. He also pulls down 2.7 rebounds and racks up 1.5 assists per game.
- Seton Hall’s leader in rebounds is Tyrese Samuel with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Kadary Richmond with four per game.
- Dawes is reliable from deep and leads the Pirates with 2.4 made threes per game.