Table of Contents
The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (13-8, 8-2 Patriot) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Army Black Knights (12-11, 6-4 Patriot) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 147 for the matchup.
How do I watch Mountain Hawks vs. Black Knights?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Stabler Arena
Betting Lines for Mountain Hawks vs. Black Knights
Lehigh Betting Stats & Information
- Lehigh has won 83.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-1).
- The Mountain Hawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Mountain Hawks have a 12-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Black Knights have a 6-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Lehigh’s games this season is 6.6 fewer points than the over/under of 147 in this matchup.
Army Betting Stats & Info
- Army has been underdogs in eight games this season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- The Black Knights have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +105 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Black Knights have put together an 11-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Black Knights have a 6-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Army this year is 2.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Lehigh vs. Army Season Stat Comparison
|Lehigh Rank||Lehigh AVG||Army AVG||Army Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Mountain Hawks is Evan Taylor, who accumulates 14.8 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Jalin Sinclair leads Lehigh in assists, averaging 2.8 per game while also scoring 3.8 points per contest.
- Keith Higgins Jr. leads the Mountain Hawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Army Black Knights Leaders
- Jalen Rucker averages 15.9 points and adds 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Black Knights’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Charlie Peterson grabs 5.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.2 points per game and adds two assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Army rebounding leaderboard.
- Coleton Benson is the top scorer from deep for the Black Knights, hitting two threes per game.