Table of Contents
The UMBC Retrievers (14-9, 4-4 America East) host the Binghamton Bearcats (9-12, 5-3 America East) after winning four straight home games. The Retrievers are heavy favorites by 10 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 1, 2023. The point total is 145.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Retrievers vs. Bearcats?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: UMBC Event Center
Betting Lines for Retrievers vs. Bearcats
UMBC Betting Stats & Information
- UMBC has been favored on the moneyline 12 times this season. They’ve finished 11-1 in those games.
- The Retrievers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -588 or shorter.
- The Retrievers have a 12-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats are 2-4 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year.
- The average total in UMBC’s games this year is 4.7 more points than the over/under of 145.5 in this game.
Binghamton Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Binghamton has been the underdog 14 times and won five, or 35.7%, of those games.
- The Bearcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +425 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Bearcats have put together a 10-10-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 10-point underdogs this year, the Bearcats are 2-4 against the spread.
- The average total for Binghamton’s games this year is 5.1 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
UMBC vs. Binghamton Season Stat Comparison
|UMBC Rank||UMBC AVG||Binghamton AVG||Binghamton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMBC Retrievers Leaders
- Colton Lawrence leads the Retrievers in scoring, tallying 13.3 points per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- UMBC’s leading rebounder is Yaw Obeng-Mensah averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Craig Beaudion and his 3.8 assists per game.
- The Retrievers get the most three-point shooting production out of Matteo Picarelli, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Binghamton Bearcats Leaders
- Jacob Falko’s points (13.7 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bearcats’ leaderboards.
- Armon Harried’s stat line of 6.2 rebounds, 11.7 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Binghamton rebounding leaderboard.
- Dan Petcash is dependable from distance and leads the Bearcats with 1.2 made threes per game.