Table of Contents
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-13, 1-9 Big Ten) are heavy, 14.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (14-7, 6-4 Big Ten) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at Jersey Mike’s Arena. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 125.5.
How do I watch Scarlet Knights vs. Golden Gophers?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Piscataway, New Jersey
- Arena: Jersey Mike’s Arena
Betting Lines for Scarlet Knights vs. Golden Gophers
Rutgers Betting Stats & Information
- Rutgers has put together a 12-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 80% of those games).
- The Scarlet Knights have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1000 or shorter.
- The Scarlet Knights have gone 14-7-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 14.5-point underdogs this season, the Golden Gophers are 2-0 against the spread.
- Rutgers’ average point total in matchups this year is 129.2, 3.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Minnesota has been the underdog 15 times and won two of those games.
- The Golden Gophers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +650 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Gophers’ ATS record is 9-11-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 14.5-point underdogs this year, the Golden Gophers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Minnesota’s games this season is 4.3 more points than the point total of 125.5 in this outing.
Rutgers vs. Minnesota Season Stat Comparison
|Rutgers Rank||Rutgers AVG||Minnesota AVG||Minnesota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Leaders
- The Scarlet Knights leader in points and rebounds is Clifford Omoruyi, who scores 13.4 points and pulls down 10 rebounds per game.
- Paul Mulcahy is Rutgers’ best passer, distributing 4.8 assists per game while scoring 9.1 PPG.
- The Scarlet Knights get the most three-point shooting production out of Cam Spencer, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- Dawson Garcia puts up 14.9 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Golden Gophers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Ta’Lon Cooper’s assist statline paces Minnesota; he records 5.7 assists per game.
- Jamison Battle is the top scorer from deep for the Golden Gophers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.