Table of Contents
Arjun Atwal readies for the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +500000 odds after missing the cut at the 2020 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, his most recent tournament at this course. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Atwal before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Arjun Atwal Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, Atwal has finished below par on five occasions while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered a top-five score once in his last 14 rounds.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Atwal has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day two times.
Arjun Atwal History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Atwal didn’t survive the cut and reach the weekend in either of his last two trips to this event.
- The last time Atwal played this event in 2020, he failed to make the cut.
Arjun Atwal’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|