Table of Contents
Joseph Bramlett is +6500 to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links after placing 13th in the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (North) from January 25-28 in his most recent outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Bramlett before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Joseph Bramlett Recent Performance
- Bramlett has finished below par 16 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores once in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Bramlett has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 11 times.
Joseph Bramlett History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Over Bramlett’s past three appearances at this event, he’s placed among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 41st.
- In his last three appearances at this tournament, Bramlett made the cut twice.
- Bramlett last played this event in 2022 but missed the cut.
Joseph Bramlett’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|