Table of Contents
The Charleston (SC) Cougars (21-2, 9-1 CAA) visit the Drexel Dragons (12-10, 6-4 CAA) after winning eight home road in a row. The Cougars are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
How do I watch Cougars vs. Dragons?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Daskalakis Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Dragons
Charleston (SC) Betting Stats & Information
- Charleston (SC) has won 18 of 19 games when the moneyline favorite this season (94.7%).
- The Cougars have not played a game with moneyline odds of -345 or shorter.
- The Cougars have a 12-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Dragons have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Charleston (SC) has had set in matchups this season is 6.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Drexel Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Drexel has been the underdog 10 times and won three of those games.
- The Dragons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +263.
- The Dragons have an 11-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Dragons have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Drexel’s games this season is 14.1 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Charleston (SC) vs. Drexel Season Stat Comparison
|Charleston (SC) Rank||Charleston (SC) AVG||Drexel AVG||Drexel Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charleston (SC) Cougars Leaders
- Dalton Bolon leads the Cougars in scoring, tallying 13 points per game to go with 4.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Ante Brzovic leads Charleston (SC) in rebounding, averaging 5.3 per game, while Ryan Larson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.3 in each contest.
- Reyne Smith leads the Cougars in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Drexel Dragons Leaders
- Amari Williams puts up 14.1 points and 8.3 rebounds per game for the Dragons, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Justin Moore’s assist statline leads Drexel; he racks up 2.5 assists per game.
- Coletrane Washington makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Dragons.