Table of Contents
The SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (14-9, 5-5 OVC) are favored (-5.5) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (15-8, 7-3 OVC) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at Sam M. Vadalabene Center. The matchup has an over/under of 145 points.
How do I watch Cougars vs. Skyhawks?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Edwardsville, Illinois
- Arena: Sam M. Vadalabene Center
Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Skyhawks
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Stats & Information
- SIU-Edwardsville has won 55.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (5-4).
- The Cougars have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -282 or shorter.
- The Cougars’ ATS record is 12-8-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Skyhawks are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for SIU-Edwardsville’s games this year is 3.8 fewer points than the over/under of 145 in this matchup.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- UT Martin has entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won three of those games.
- The Skyhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +228 odds on them winning this game.
- The Skyhawks’ ATS record is 8-11-0 this season.
- The Skyhawks are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- UT Martin’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 155.2 points, 10.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
SIU-Edwardsville vs. UT Martin Season Stat Comparison
|SIU-Edwardsville Rank||SIU-Edwardsville AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
SIU-Edwardsville Cougars Leaders
- Ray’Sean Taylor leads the Cougars in scoring, tallying 14.9 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Deejuan Pruitt is SIU-Edwardsville’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.7 per game, while Damarco Minor is its best passer, distributing 2.8 assists in each contest.
- Taylor makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cougars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart racks up 16.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Skyhawks.
- UT Martin’s leader in rebounds is KK Curry with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Jordan Sears with 2.7 per game.
- Stewart hits 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Skyhawks.