Table of Contents
The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (14-9, 7-3 ASUN) host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (10-13, 3-7 ASUN) after winning nine straight home games. The Colonels are favored by 8 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023. The point total is set at 141.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Colonels vs. Gamecocks?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Kentucky
- Arena: Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena
Betting Lines for Colonels vs. Gamecocks
Eastern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Kentucky has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (6-2).
- The Colonels have not played a game with moneyline odds of -377 or shorter.
- The Colonels are 12-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks have a 2-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- Eastern Kentucky’s average total in matchups this year has been 151.3, 9.8 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Jacksonville State Betting Stats & Info
- Jacksonville State has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won twice.
- The Gamecocks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +295 moneyline set for this game.
- The Gamecocks’ ATS record is 9-11-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this season, the Gamecocks are 2-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Jacksonville State this year is 2.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Jacksonville State Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Kentucky Rank||Eastern Kentucky AVG||Jacksonville State AVG||Jacksonville State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Kentucky Colonels Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Colonels this season is Devontae Blanton, who averages 15.6 points, 6.7 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Isaiah Cozart is Eastern Kentucky’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.1 per game, while Tayshawn Comer is its best passer, distributing 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Michael Moreno leads the Colonels in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Jacksonville State Gamecocks Leaders
- The Gamecocks’ Demaree King puts up enough points (14.6 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Juwan Perdue is at the top of the Jacksonville State rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also notches 8.3 points and tacks on one assist per game.
- King is the most prolific from distance for the Gamecocks, hitting three threes per game.