Table of Contents
The Portland Pilots (11-13, 3-6 WCC) visit the San Diego Toreros (10-13, 3-6 WCC) after losing seven straight road games. The Toreros are favored by only 2 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023. The over/under is 161 in the matchup.
How do I watch Toreros vs. Pilots?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Arena: Jenny Craig Pavilion
Betting Lines for Toreros vs. Pilots
San Diego Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego has won five of 10 games when favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- The Toreros have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The Toreros are 7-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pilots have a 4-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- San Diego’s average point total in matchups this year is 157.9, 3.1 points below the over/under in this game.
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Portland has been the underdog 11 times and won two of those games.
- The Pilots have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +112.
- The Pilots are 10-12-0 ATS this year.
- The Pilots are 4-7 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average total in Portland’s games this year is 7.3 fewer points than the point total of 161 in this outing.
San Diego vs. Portland Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego Rank||San Diego AVG||Portland AVG||Portland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego Toreros Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington leads the Toreros in scoring, tallying 16.8 points per game to go with 6.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Eric Williams Jr. is San Diego’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.7 per game, while Seikou Sisoho Jawara is its best passer, distributing 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Jase Townsend makes more threes per game than any other member of the Toreros, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Portland Pilots Leaders
- Moses Wood puts up 15 points and six rebounds per game for the Pilots, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Portland’s assist leader is Tyler Robertson with 5.5 per game. He also scores 14 points per game and tacks on five rebounds per game.
- Wood is dependable from distance and leads the Pilots with 2.7 made threes per game.