Table of Contents
The Hampton Pirates (5-17, 2-8 CAA) and the William & Mary Tribe (9-14, 4-6 CAA) meet in a game bookmakers have posted as a pick ’em at Hampton Convocation Center on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 144.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Pirates vs. Tribe?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Hampton, Virginia
- Arena: Hampton Convocation Center
Betting Lines for Pirates vs. Tribe
Hampton Betting Stats & Information
- Hampton has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Pirates have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -103 or shorter.
- The Pirates have an 8-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Hampton has had set in matchups this year is 1.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
William & Mary Betting Stats & Info
- William & Mary has entered the game as underdogs 18 times this season and won five, or 27.8%, of those games.
- The Tribe have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -118 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tribe are 7-13-1 against the spread this year.
- William & Mary’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 140.7 points, 3.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Hampton vs. William & Mary Season Stat Comparison
|Hampton Rank||Hampton AVG||William & Mary AVG||William & Mary Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Hampton Pirates Leaders
- Jordan Nesbitt leads the Pirates in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.4 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Russell Dean is Hampton’s best passer, dispensing 4.3 assists per game while scoring 13.6 PPG.
- Marquis Godwin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pirates, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
William & Mary Tribe Leaders
- Anders Nelson’s points (11.9 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Tribe’s leaderboards.
- Noah Collier’s stat line of 8.7 rebounds, 9.7 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the William & Mary rebounding leaderboard.
- Gabe Dorsey hits 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tribe.