Table of Contents
The UC Davis Aggies (13-9, 6-4 Big West) host the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (16-6, 7-3 Big West) in a matchup of Big West teams at The Pavilion at ARC, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023. The Aggies are 1-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 139.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Aggies vs. Rainbow Warriors?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Davis, California
- Arena: The Pavilion at ARC
Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Rainbow Warriors
UC Davis Betting Stats & Information
- UC Davis has won 10 of 13 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (76.9%).
- The Aggies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -110 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aggies have compiled a 9-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Rainbow Warriors have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average total in UC Davis’ games this year is 6.5 more points than the total of 139.5 in this game.
Hawaii Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Hawaii has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Rainbow Warriors have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -110 odds on them winning this game.
- The Rainbow Warriors are 10-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Rainbow Warriors are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average total for Hawaii’s games this season is 9.6 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
UC Davis vs. Hawaii Season Stat Comparison
|UC Davis Rank||UC Davis AVG||Hawaii AVG||Hawaii Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Davis Aggies Leaders
- The Aggies leader in points, rebounds and assists is Elijah Pepper, who puts up 20 points, six boards and 3.8 assists per game.
- Pepper makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Leaders
- Noel Coleman racks up 13.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Rainbow Warriors.
- Bernardo da Silva puts up a stat line of seven rebounds, 10.4 points and 1.1 assists per game for Hawaii to take the top rebound spot on the team. JoVon McClanahan holds the top spot for assists with three per game, adding 10.7 points and 3.3 rebounds per contest.
- Kamaka Hepa is dependable from deep and leads the Rainbow Warriors with two made threes per game.